* Class and preferred spec for your raid toon: Guardian Druid
* Use the "Insert/edit link"button above to change the links below to point to your character. Please make sure they both show you logged out in raid gear, spec and glyphs for the duration of this application (you may optionally provide a link to additional toon profiling sites, but do NOT remove links):
* Provide a link to a WarcraftLogs or World of Logs report demonstrating your performance in a raid (optional, but highly encouraged):
I don't have one at this time.
* Describe your experience or willingness to raid with other specs:
I am able to raid with other spec's or other toons, I like to do what the raid needs, but ultimately I prefer tanking.
* Do you have any raid-worthy alts:
I have several max-level toons, but none that are ~700 ilvl
* Describe your raiding experience:
I was a progression raider from Vanilla through Cata. In that time we got to the 4 horsemen in Vanilla, world 39 Magtheridon, world 35 Lady Vashj, world 69 Kael'Thas, world 80 Illidan, world 86 M'uru, and we finished top 60 US (iirc) Dragonsoul. I have played as a DPS, healer, and tank.
* What addons do you use for raiding (feel free to include UI screenshots):
Weakauras, bartender, DBM, exorsus, aura frames, stuf, vuhdo, and some others but those are the big ones.
* What timezone are you:
* What times of day are you usually online? (server time):
Sometimes during the day while I'm on teleconferences, but usually after 8pm mountain time.
* About how many hours per week do you play?:
* We currently schedule raids around 10pm-2am PST, do these times work for you?
* Age (approximate is ok): 38
* Do you have a good computer, stable internet connection and headset? Yes
* Do you speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids? Yes
* What can you contribute to this guild?
I think a raider's role in the guild is, really summed up, to not waste the other group member's time. This means knowing your class, being optimized as possible through the use of the wide array of tools available (askmrrobot, simcraft, etc.), knowing the encounters as much as you can through either youtube guides, written guides, and ideally looking through some logs, and having enough consumables for a night of raiding.
* Do you respond well to constructive criticism?
Constructive like offering suggestions or yelling at me in the middle of a raid? That's meant as a joke, but I can take either. I will admit I sometimes can have an ego, but I acknowledge that and try to consciously recognize when my ego is getting the better of me. However, as I'm newly returned to WoW, my ego is pretty small at this point and I'd take any suggestions with open arms.
* Where do you get your information about how to play your character?
I will use simcraft to help me generate some stat weights and use askmrrobot to use those weights to evaluate my gear. That isn't the end-all-be-all, but it helps. I also frequent the inconspicuous bear forums.