* Provide a link to a WarcraftLogs or World of Logs report demonstrating your performance in a raid (optional, but highly encouraged): Don't have any current logs (Haven't had a consistent raid group)
* Describe your experience or willingness to raid with other specs: I'm flexible when need be. I prefer to play melee DPS as opposed to ranged/healing however if the situation arose, I could.
* Do you have any raid-worthy alts: 727 Frost/Blood DK
* Describe your raiding experience: Cleared up to BT in TBC, Cleared all content in WOTLK (While Current), All Cata Content (While current), All MoP Content (Mostly current), 7/7M HM prior to BRF release, 5/10M BRF (Life happened) 6/13M HFC (some progression is on my DK)
* What addons do you use for raiding (feel free to include UI screenshots): http://imgur.com/AbsKseh
* What timezone are you: GMT
* What times of day are you usually online? (server time): 9am - 11am ---WORK--- 10pm - 2-3pm (All times are in GMT)
* About how many hours per week do you play?: Enough. I don't actually know, enough to kill H archi x2 a week + misc bosses for upgrades, and work on protection paladin.
* We currently schedule raids around 10pm-2am PST, do these times work for you? Yes
* Age (approximate is ok): 24
* Do you have a good computer, stable internet connection and headset? Yes
* Do you speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids? 100%
* What can you contribute to this guild? I have a pretty vast knowledge on mostly useless stuff. I'm also pretty optimistic, and am usually punctual/prepared. Also, if you like loud music I've got that as well.
* Do you respond well to constructive criticism? Yes
* Where do you get your information about how to play your character? MMO-Champion, Icy-Veins, Various other forums/research if a question comes up.
* How did you hear about <Fables>? LFGuild Forums, MMoC