View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spirit Fury

re: TBD Demon Hunter Vengeance [DECLINED]

Character Information 

* Character Name: TBD I will need to make  demon hunter on that realm (Paying for a transfer on them makes no sense)

* Class and preferred spec for your raid toon: Demon Hunter vengeance

Use the "Insert/edit link"button above to change the links below to point to your character. Please make sure they both show you logged out in raid gear, spec and glyphs for the duration of this application (you may optionally provide a link to additional toon profiling sites, but do NOT remove links): These sites keep giving me errors when looking up any of my toons (not sure if they are down for maintence or something)
Wow-Heroes
Battle.Net

* Provide a link to a WarcraftLogs or World of Logs report demonstrating your performance in a raid (optional, but highly encouraged): I did not save any of my logs when I got a new pc. 

* Describe your experience or willingness to raid with other specs: I raid dps at nights I am looking to raid as a demon hunter vengeance Which will be my priority toon. 

* Do you have any raid-worthy alts: Yes dæthmistress-eldre'thalas, Spiritfury-Korialstrasz

* Describe your raiding experience: I have tanked, in every expansion except cata (was on a break from wow) I have done dps on enhance shaman every expansion since BC, I have healed on disc priest for a little bit in MOP. 

* What addons do you use for raiding (feel free to include UI screenshots): Skasa, DBM, Spartanui, Weak Auras Misc (Iskar, That train one  etc...)

Scheduling 

* What timezone are you: Mountain Time

* What times of day are you usually online? (server time): The only time I will always be on is raid time. Other wise I will often play for a few hours before or after work. Or if I make a commitment to help out with something like mythic dungeons, achievement runs etc.... I will make sure to be on for that too.

* About how many hours per week do you play?: 15-30+ 

* We currently schedule raids around 10pm-2am PST, do these times work for you? Yes

Misc 

* Age (approximate is ok): 38

* Do you have a good computer, stable internet connection and headset? Yes

* Do you speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids? Yes

* What can you contribute to this guild? I have lots of tanking experience, raid leading experience, and am a person who really likes to help others to achieve more (I.e. Helping with crafting items, mythic dungeons to help get gear/valor/ experience with toon etc...) 

* Do you respond well to constructive criticism? Yes

* Where do you get your information about how to play your character? Icy-veins, Noxxic, and theory crafting 

* How did you hear about ? Guild Recruitment forums

Saberz/Spaz
Guild Master
Elite Forum Member

Elite Forum Member

re: TBD Demon Hunter Vengeance [DECLINED]

Sorry not looking for a tank right now. Also swimming in leather. good luck in your search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fables Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum