View previous topic :: View next topic  
Youredeadnow

re: Yourdeadnow - Holy paladin [ACCEPTED]

* Character Name: Yourdeadnow

* Class and preferred spec for your raid toon: Holy Paladin

Use the "Insert/edit link"button above to change the links below to point to your character. Please make sure they both show you logged out in raid gear, spec and glyphs for the duration of this application (you may optionally provide a link to additional toon profiling sites, but do NOT remove links): 
Wow-Heroes
Battle.Net

* Provide a link to a WarcraftLogs or World of Logs report demonstrating your performance in a raid (optional, but highly encouraged): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3395524/10/#metric=hps

* Describe your experience or willingness to raid with other specs: I haven't really tried Ret, because I was always a ret since MOP-Draenor, and I personally just don't enjoy the play-style for ret anymore. I can do prot, but haven't worked on it at all yet. Am willing to give both of them a try if needed, but I will need to practice it and gear it up more.

* Do you have any raid-worthy alts: Deathdruids is my 880 Guardian Druid who is raid worthy.

* Describe your raiding experience: I am 7/7H EM 2/3H TOV (only because I did the raid only 2 times once on norm and once on heroic) and 10/10 Norm NH 5/10H NH

* What addons do you use for raiding (feel free to include UI screenshots): I use Skada and multiple DBM downloads so I know what's going on throughout the entirety of every fight 

Scheduling 

* What timezone are you: I live in Colorado, so am going off Mountain Time.

* What times of day are you usually online? (server time): I play everyday around 10:30 PST. Sunday-Tuesday am usually on around 9:30 PST

* About how many hours per week do you play?: 20-30

* We currently schedule raids around 10pm-2am PST, do these times work for you? Yes, however Wed-Sat I'd possibly be 10-30 min late. 

Misc 

* Age (approximate is ok): 20 Years Old

* Do you have a good computer, stable internet connection and headset? Yes have it all

* Do you speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids? Yes I like to keep communication going

* What can you contribute to this guild? I love progression and getting kills. I am very dedicated and don't care how many times we wipe, lets just learn from our mistakes and kill the fuckers and gear up! I can contribute knowledge on fights, as well as communication when needed, and awesome healing.

* Do you respond well to constructive criticism? Yes I always am interested in learning to play each fight better. If you can't take criticism, then you shouldn't be raiding for progression.

* Where do you get your information about how to play your character? Myself. I have played since Vanilla and know everything about all my characters. Only time I look for help is when it comes to talent tree builds, and I get that from Icy Veins or Noxxic.

* How did you hear about ? I saw a post on WoW forums when I was looking for a late night raiding guild.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fables Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum