View previous topic :: View next topic  
blade555
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

re: Bladefox - Ret paladin [ACCEPTED]

Character Information 

* Character Name: Bladéfox

* Class and preferred spec for your raid toon: Retribution paladin

Use the "Insert/edit link"button above to change the links below to point to your character. Please make sure they both show you logged out in raid gear, spec and glyphs for the duration of this application (you may optionally provide a link to additional toon profiling sites, but do NOT remove links): 
Wow-Heroes  http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Blackhand/Blad%C3%A9fox/
Battle.Net  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Blad%C3%A9fox/simple

* Provide a link to a WarcraftLogs or World of Logs report demonstrating your performance in a raid (optional, but highly encouraged): 

* Describe your experience or willingness to raid with other specs: i usually do tanking dungeons,normals etc during launch of new expansion when there is a need

* Do you have any raid-worthy alts:as i am coming from break from wow  not atm 

* Describe your raiding experience:i had to quit wow in march  due to real life that time we were raiding mythic blackrock foundry,i came back to wow 2 weeks ago after my life is settled but unfortunately my work schedule got changed last month so cant raid with current guild anymore

Before cry moar  i used to raid with  crisp baelgun (us 50th lei shen,us 40th ra-den)etc,later i was invited by one of my real life friend to test  the next wow expansion which was in  alpha stage that time so had to quit raiding with them,after finished testing ,i was able to join  cry moar

* What addons do you use for raiding (feel free to include UI screenshots):dbm,gtfo,tidy plates,elvui etc

Scheduling 

* What timezone are you:est

* What times of day are you usually online? (server time):after 9.15 pm pst mon to fri,most of the time on weekends

* About how many hours per week do you play?:never measure that

* We currently schedule raids around 10pm-2am PST, do these times work for you? yes

Misc 

* Age (approximate is ok):28

* Do you have a good computer, stable internet connection and headset?yes

* Do you speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids?yes

* What can you contribute to this guild? active wow  player who looks to improve @ what he do

* Do you respond well to constructive criticism?yes

* Where do you get your information about how to play your character?mmo champion paladin forums

blade555
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

currently i am 24/33 tomes on leg ring quest (got 10 this week) so hoping to get it done next week,had no luck with tier18 in  4-5 runs (normal/heroic),just got my 1st piece in yesterday run

if you have any questions let me know here or add blade#1243,i am also open to vent/mumble chat

Runiq
Ashel1
Guild Master
Top Forum Poster

Top Forum Poster

We'd like to bring you in for a trial run this Tuesday at 10 pacific - we'll get in touch over btag

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum