View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synasomnia

re: Parasomnia Enh Shaman

* Character Name: Parasomnia (Burning Legion)

* Class and preferred spec for your raid toon: Enhancement

*Wow-Heroes WoW-Heroes
  Battle.Net   Armory

* Provide a link to a WarcraftLogs or World of Logs report demonstrating your performance in a raid (optional, but highly encouraged): Don't have any current logs (Haven't had a consistent raid group)

* Describe your experience or willingness to raid with other specs: I'm flexible when need be. I prefer to play melee DPS as opposed to ranged/healing however if the situation arose, I could.

* Do you have any raid-worthy alts: 727 Frost/Blood DK

* Describe your raiding experience: Cleared up to BT in TBC, Cleared all content in WOTLK (While Current), All Cata Content (While current), All MoP Content (Mostly current), 7/7M HM prior to BRF release, 5/10M BRF (Life happened) 6/13M HFC (some progression is on my DK)

* What addons do you use for raiding (feel free to include UI screenshots):  http://imgur.com/AbsKseh

Scheduling 

* What timezone are you: GMT

* What times of day are you usually online? (server time): 9am - 11am ---WORK--- 10pm - 2-3pm (All times are in GMT)

* About how many hours per week do you play?: Enough. I don't actually know, enough to kill H archi x2 a week + misc bosses for upgrades, and work on protection paladin.

* We currently schedule raids around 10pm-2am PST, do these times work for you?  Yes

Misc 

* Age (approximate is ok): 24

* Do you have a good computer, stable internet connection and headset? Yes

* Do you speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids? 100%

* What can you contribute to this guild? I have a pretty vast knowledge on mostly useless stuff. I'm also pretty optimistic, and am usually punctual/prepared. Also, if you like loud music I've got that as well.

* Do you respond well to constructive criticism? Yes

* Where do you get your information about how to play your character?  MMO-Champion, Icy-Veins, Various other forums/research if a question comes up.

* How did you hear about <Fables>? LFGuild Forums, MMoC

Runiq
Ashel1
Guild Master
Top Forum Poster

Top Forum Poster

Hi - thanks for the app.

We schedule raids 10pm-2am US Pacific Time (GMT-8)

If I'm reading your app correctly, we raid from 6am-10am your time, which is outside your stated play time - are you sure that works for you?

It's actually an hour ahead of PST. So that would mean I'd be raiding from 11pm to 3am, as opposed to 10pm to 2am, you could have been thinking of MST. Albeit, I could have been more specific.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fables Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum