View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schyssta

re: Syloria - Discipline/Holy Priest

Character Information 

* Character Name: Syloria

* Class and preferred spec for your raid toon: Discipline/Holy Priest (I enjoy and have gear for both.)

Use the "Insert/edit link"button above to change the links below to point to your character. Please make sure they both show you logged out in raid gear, spec and glyphs for the duration of this application (you may optionally provide a link to additional toon profiling sites, but do NOT remove links): 
Wow-Heroes - Syloria
Battle.Net - Syloria

* Provide a link to a WarcraftLogs or World of Logs report demonstrating your performance in a raid (optional, but highly encouraged): Syloria's Latest Logs - These, of course, are more reflective of how much damage the raid takes than anything.

* Describe your experience or willingness to raid with other specs: I have experience with all three specs, but am currently only willing to play the two healing specs.

* Do you have any raid-worthy alts: For mythic, no. For heroic, I have a rogue.

* Describe your raiding experience: I started raiding late into SoO, downing heroic a few weeks before the launch of WoD, and this expansion I have AotC for all three raids. I have been farming heroic Archimonde since August now, and am pretty eager to progress further than my current 2/13 mythic progression.

* What addons do you use for raiding (feel free to include UI screenshots): I use DBM, GTFO, and Skada. I also have a mouse-over macro for every single targeted ability in my action bar and have modified my raid frames through the interface options for important debuffs, health information, etc.

Scheduling 

* What timezone are you: Central

* What times of day are you usually online? (server time): 9 p.m. - 7 a.m. (My server is on Central time.)

* About how many hours per week do you play?: 48-72

* We currently schedule raids around 10pm-2am PST, do these times work for you? Yes

Sttumpy
Forum Member
Forum Member

solid. He's a friend of mine, have him on btag already.

Schyssta

re: I forgot this part.

Misc 

* Age (approximate is ok): 21

* Do you have a good computer, stable internet connection and headset? Yes

* Do you speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids? Yes

* What can you contribute to this guild? Great raid performance and a bright personality.

* Do you respond well to constructive criticism? Yes

* Where do you get your information about how to play your character? Common sense and discussion with other priests.

* How did you hear about <Fables>? See above post.

Runiq
Ashel1
Guild Master
Top Forum Poster

Top Forum Poster

Are you available for a trial run this Monday at 10 pacific?

I am! If you need to contact me before then, you can feel free to add me. Sissithik#1397

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fables Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum