View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goatseabed

re: (Accepted) Goatseabed Enhancement shaman

I guess i should do one of these...

Character Name: Goatseabed

Class and preferred spec for your raid toon: Shaman Enh/Resto

Describe your experience or willingness to raid with other specs: During WoD i mained elemental. I have played Enh off and on since vanilla, one of the few people to crash a server procing infinite windfury when that was a thing.

Do you have any raid-worthy alts: Normal raid worthy - Swordnoboard

Describe your raiding experience: Cleared Mythic EN, Heroic HFC, 4/10 Mythic HFC. Cleared Mythic HFC.

What addons do you use for raiding (feel free to include UI screenshots): DBM, Spartanui, RCLootcouncil

What timezone are you: EST

What times of day are you usually online? (server time): Entire week from 3:00pm-9:00a

About how many hours per week do you play?: 15-20

We currently schedule raids around 10pm-2am PST, do these times work for you? Yes

Age (approximate is ok): 27

Do you have a good computer, stable internet connection and headset? yes I do, moving middle of march maybe 

Do you speak on ventrilo when necessary during raids? yes

What can you contribute to this guild? Anything, willing to spend RL Money to make sure the guild is stocked for raids. Will farm anything when needed.

Do you respond well to constructive criticism? yes I do.

Where do you get your information about how to play your character? diff sites on the internet and videos

How did you hear about ? Been friends with lolli for about 3 years. And i have been raiding with you guys since Decemberish.

Yah you can just go ahead and approve this no need to dig into anything, also do not highlight below this line

_________________________________________________________________________________

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fables Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum